As a professional firm, Meinhardt recognises that our greatest asset is our staff. Our business relies on our ability to attract and retain the best professional consulting staff.
Our commitment to employing the “best” extends to our Graduates and Undergraduates (3rd or 4th year).
Meinhardt will provide you with a range of benefits:
- Large Consulting Firm
- Diverse type and size of projects
- Opportunities to work locally and internationally
- Encouraged to undertake further studies
- Attractive workplace environment
- Vibrant, informal, open and non-bureaucratic
- Attractive remuneration packages
Meinhardt encourages and supports our Graduates to excel professionally and personally.
The program provides;
- An Induction to Meinhardt
- “on-the-job” training and project / client experience
- Broad Skill learning and development support
Vacancies - Australia
We regularly advertise vacancies on www.seek.com.au
. Please enter Meinhardt
in the keyword search.
All current vacancies are advertised on Seek and only applications submitted through Seek will be accepted.
Expressions of Interest
We welcome speculative applications from talented individuals (Graduates, Undergraduates and Vacation work) in the following areas:
- Asset Management
- Building Science Group (ESD)
- Building Services (Electrical, Fire, Mechanical, Plumbing / Hydraulics)
- Environmental Engineering
- Facade Technology
- Fire Performance Engineering
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure / Civil Engineering
- Light Art
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Project Management
- Structural Engineering
Graduate, Under Graduates and Vacation work intake is open all year. Please register your interest by forwarding us your CV, a cover letter and most recent university result in an email noting the area(s) of work that interests you in the subject line along with your preferred office. For example: Graduate Structural Engineer, Graduate Facade Engineer, Graduate Mechanical Engineer.
Please note, you will need a valid visa to work in foreign country.
For Australian applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other applications: email@example.com
Please note that your application registers your expression of interest only and is not an application for a position. We will keep your details on file and contact you only if a suitable position becomes available. Please note unsolicited or speculative applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Meinhardt is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity